A now-closed Columbia, South Carolina, restaurant has been ordered to pay $250,000 for failing to respond to a lawsuit. Caitlynn Myer sued the Silk Restaurant and Lounge claiming she suffered third-degree burns, disfigurement, and mental anguish from hot coals falling out of a hookah while she was a patron. Myer's attorney says the burns caused permanent scarring and the specific pattern of the scar added to the emotional distress. The lawsuit alleges the restaurant was negligent in not using proper safety measures with the hookahs. Silk's owner, Daquan Doyle, disagrees with the claims and plans to fight the judgment. He will need to convince the judge with evidence to have the judgment overturned.